The following examples of Consulting Projects are described at high level to protect client confidentiality. They aim to give an indication of the type of successful projects completed by Harry Taylor Consulting.
- Go-to-market strategy and tactics assistance for an innovative DC and Retail investment proposition.
- Review of alternative DC pension investment vehicles and their implementation for a major provider.
- Review and advice on provider selection (RFP) for a DC Investment Only Platform outsource.
- Survey and review of the DC Auto Enrolment marketplace for a major EBC.
- Design and delivery of an innovative and sophisticated segmentation approach to de-risk the impact of Auto-Enrolment and maximise upside potential.
- Joined executive team to support the design and delivery of strategy for Corporate Benefits.
- Business Sponsor for Retail Distribution Review in a complex business situation with significant resourcing challenges for in-house and outsourced systems.
- Step in as Marketing & Communications Director to a financial services business with recent major operational problems under close scrutiny of stakeholders. Stabilised situation with remedial actions and detailed contingency plans to manage ongoing reputational risk.
- Quality review of a major strategic business pitch by the outsource provider for a new-to-market DC Pensions proposition in the UK.
- Review of all major UK DC Pensions providers. Included the design and delivery of questionnaires and onsite indepth interviews of key people. Analysis, report and recommendations produced on time and on budget to meet client needs.
- Step in as Marketing Director, Savings & Investments, for a major 'multichannel' life company with recent history of significant problems for structured product launches. Devised and delivered a new approach to proposition and project. Result was successful initial launch followed by further regular tranches as a 'business as usual' process.
- Consulting directly to the Chief Executive on the unsuccessful launch of a new strategic proposition line. Reported on root causes and remedies. Worked with teams in business to improve current situation and develop range of strategic options for the future.